How do I know if my equipment is faulty?
As an approved technical service in Spain we are experts and know the equipment in depth.
However, you can also identify whether your device is working properly. To do this, there are some basic clues that tell you the status of it:
- The red light on the panel illuminates and/or an alarm beep sounds.
- only when the battery is charged or connected to the power supply.
- The battery does not connect properly to the equipment or moves.
- A fault message appears on the display.
- A buzzing sound is heard from inside.
- The pressure decreases progressively or at intervals.
There are also, false alarms that can also be identified:
- In concentrators, the cannula, also known as a nasal goggle, may not be properly connected to the machine; care should also be taken to put heavy things on or step on it, as it prevents oxygen from reaching the patient properly.
- Battery depleted: Even if the red light illuminates and a continuous beep sounds, it means that the battery needs to be recharged. For this purpose, you have the power charger, the car charger and/or the external charger.
- The equipment heats up and turns off or the alarm sounds: be careful not to put your equipment between your legs when you move around in your car or when you are sitting down because plugging the air intake to the equipment will cause it to heat up and therefore turn off when it reaches a certain temperature. However, just wait for it to cool before using it again.
> My equipment seems to be broken, what do I do?
First you should contact TuTratamiento.com to verify that your equipment is under warranty. In addition, we will try to solve the problem by telephone so that you do not have to do without your equipment.
If this is not possible, we will inform you how to send your device to our Approved Technical Service and will provide you with alternative solutions for the duration of the repair.
> I didn't buy my equipment from TuTratamiento.com, do you also repair it?
At TuTratamiento.com we know that it is vitally important that your equipment works properly. Therefore, regardless of where it was purchased, we will attempt to repair your device. Call us on 916 263 988 and we will inform you.
> How long does a repair take?
It's usually 4 days from the time he leaves your house until he comes back. However, exceptional causes can arise that can cause the repair to dilate.
> I can't do without my team, what do I do?
If you have purchased your equipment with TuTratamiento.com we will give you a replacement equipment after checking the breakdown and provided that the repair exceeds the 4 days stipulated.
Otherwise, we offer you the option of renting replacement equipment. Contact TuTratamiento.com and we will inform you about the process.
> What does my equipment warranty cover?
TuTratamiento.com respects the warranty terms stipulated by the manufacturer. Here are some examples:
Inogen One Concentrators
Inogen One G2
Inogen One G3
Philips Respironics Devices
(SimplyGo and SimplyGo Mini)
(SystemOne and DreamStation)
The purchase of the device does not include battery
> Tips for the proper operation of the equipment and extend the life of your battery:
- The first charge of the battery should be made with the equipment switched off.
- If you are not going to use the equipment for more than a week, it is advisable to remove the battery from the equipment, as it may deteriorate.
- After a long period without using the battery, it is recommended to fully discharge it and recharge it (without using the concentrator).
- Even if you use your computer continuously and the battery has never been completely drained, it is recommended that you discharge it completely once a month followed by a full charge.
- Clean the filter once a week, and if you have pets or plants, do it twice a week.
- Do not smoke near the equipment as oxygen accelerates combustion. In addition, tobacco smoke accumulates inside and damages the components.
- Do not cover the equipment (blankets, sheets, stuffed in a drawer, etc.) or leave it near a heat source (stoves, radiators, tables, stretchers, etc.).
> I still have questions, how can I solve them?
Do not hesitate to contact us whatever your problem is. You can choose between several media:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 916 263 988.
- Whatsapp: 605 117 900.
- You can leave a message through our website.
Our office hours are as follows:
- Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5.30 pm.
- Monday to Friday from 9 am to 2.30 pm.
- During the month of August and on a continuous schedule, from 9 am to 2.30 pm.