HEALTHCARE MARKETING & CONSULTING, S.L. (hereinafter "the company"), with registered office at CALLE MAR DEL NORTE, 35, 28221, MAJADAHONDA ( MADRID), and CIF B85619989, registered in the Commercial Register of Madrid, Book 25.915, Section 108, Folio 8, Page M-467177. HEREBY INFORMS:
The use of the domain name www.tutratamiento.com is duly registered by the company, with all the guarantees, such as it arranges in the Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Society of the Information and Electronic Commerce. Nevertheless, it is made clear the full adequacy of the present Legal Terms to the effective norm in the matter of Protection of Data, Electronic Commerce, Contracting Conditions, Intellectual Property and other subsidiary provisions.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE LEGAL TERMS
By means of the web www.tutratamiento.com, the Users are provided with access to diverse contents, services, information and data (the "contents"), placed at their disposal. The company reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and location of the web page, as well as the contents, products and services provided therein.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS
A. The access to the information of the different products and services existing in the web site, as well as to its navigation will be free and free of charge not being demanded therefore to the Users the pertinent registration with the consequent delivery of their personal data, nor the use of keys or passwords.
B. When for the access to certain contents or services it is necessary to provide data of a personal nature, the Users will guarantee its truthfulness, accuracy, authenticity and validity. The company, will give such data the corresponding automated treatment according to its nature or purpose, in the terms indicated in the Data Protection Policy section.
CONDITIONS OF USE
A. The User undertakes to make an appropriate and lawful use of the website as well as of the contents and services, in accordance with the applicable legislation at all times, , the Legal Terms of the website, morality and generally accepted good customs and public order. User shall refrain from:
- Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the website and/or the contents for purposes or illicit effects, prohibited in the present Legal Terms, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any other way interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the website, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the services or the documents, files and all kinds of contents stored in any equipment.
- Accessing or attempting to access resources or restricted areas of the website, without complying with the conditions required for such access;
- Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the website, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introduce or disseminate in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause damage to the company, its suppliers or third parties.
- Attempting to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the company, third party providers and other Users;
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow access to the public through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless expressly authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- Delete, conceal or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other identifying data of the company or of third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the thecnical protection devices or any information mechanism that may be inserted in the contents.
- Attempt to obtain personal data other than those that he/she is authorized to know, using illicit means or fraudulent means or procedures that may cause any type of damage. (See Viruses, Trojans, bug's, Worms, etc).
- In particular, and by way of illustration only and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any information, data, contents, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
B. When for the access to certain contents or services it is necessary to provide personal data, the Users will guarantee its truthfulness, accuracy, authenticity and validity. The company will give such data the corresponding automated treatment according to its nature or purpose, in the terms indicated in the Data Protection Policy section.
A. The company does not guarantee continuous access, nor the correct visualization, downloading or use of the elements and information contained in the elements and information contained in the pages of the company, which may be viewed, downloaded or used in any way, prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond their control.
B. The company, may interrupt the service or immediately terminate the relationship with the user if it detects a use of its Portal or any of the services offered in the same are contrary to these Legal Terms.
C. The company, makes available to the Users an email address firstname.lastname@example.org so that any content that may affect the activity of other users can be manifested, with the will to rectify the same in case of being appropriate.
D. The company is not responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses, caused by:
E. The company excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of the services of the website. The misuse of the services of free availability and use by the users of the Web. Likewise, the company is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the forms of data collection, being the same only for the provision of the described services offered by the company; Services such as online commerce and request of budgets. On the other hand, in case of causing damages for an illicit or incorrect use of these services, the user may be claimed by the company for such damages or losses caused.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
A. The User acknowledges and agrees that all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights on the contents and / or any other elements inserted in the page, are exclusive property of the company and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in the economic traffic. In no case the access to the Web page implies any kind of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial cession of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. The present Legal Terms of the Web page do not confer to the Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Web page and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights shall be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the company or third to that effect by the company or the third party owner of the rights affected.
B. The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this site, as well as the site itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyrights by the legislation on intellectual property. The company is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of its website, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Web page or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of such elements.
The content provided on this website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor may it be transmitted, or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means whatsoever, in any medium, unless prior written authorization has been obtained from the aforementioned Entity.
C. It is also forbidden to delete, evade or manipulate the "copyright" and the company, as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may be contained in the contents. The User of this Web site undertakes to respect the rights and to avoid any action that could damage them, reserving in any case the company the exercise of any legal means or actions in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
A. To use some of the Services, Users must first provide certain personal data of a personal nature. For this purpose, the Company will automatically process the Personal Data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. For this purpose, the user can access the policy followed in the processing of personal data. (DATA PROTECTION POLICY) as well as the establishment of the purposes previously established, to what is set forth in the conditions defined in the Data Protection Policy presented on the Web.
DURATION AND TERMINATION
A. The provision of the service of this Web site and other services have, in principle, an indefinite duration. However, the company may terminate or suspend any of the services of the portal. When it is possible, the company, will announce the termination or suspension of the provision of a particular servicie.
A. The Company shall not be liable in the event of any impossibility to provide service, if such impossibility is due to prolonged interruptions of the electric supply, telecommunication lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and, in general, all cases of force majeure.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
A. Following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, you can consult our cookies policy by clicking here.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
A. These Legal Terms are governed by Spanish Law. To the extent permitted by law, the parties, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals where the company's registered office is located.