Data Protection Policy of Healthcare Marketing and Consulting, S.L.
To have access to certain services offered on this website, Healthcare Marketing and Consulting, S.L., may require its customers to complete forms which necessarily include personal data. Healthcare Marketing and Consulting, S.L., in compliance with the provisions contained in Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, undertakes to collect such data with the conditions and requirements that each case requires.
Healthcare Marketing and Consulting, S.L. informs its customers of the existence of an automated file containing all data relating to them in order to provide a personalized service and according to their needs. This file is called "Clients", and its responsible is Healthcare Marketing and Consulting, S.L. NIF B85619989, with address at Calle Cotos de las Praderas number 21 of Majadahonda-28221, (Madrid).
Healthcare Marketing and Consulting, S.L. does not request any type of data from visitors to its website, so that navigation through it and its contents is not subject in any way to records of identity by the company. The communication of data only takes place in the event that the user/client voluntarily fills in the form to obtain more detailed information or to contract some service with the company. Said communication is, therefore, the result of the free choice of the user/client, and therefore it will be understood that such communication entails the provision of their free, unequivocal, specific, informed and express consent for the treatment of their personal data, as reflected in the same form. Similarly, any notification by email about the position or position held by the client within a company will be considered as personal data and therefore included in the file.
Healthcare Marketing and Consulting, S.L. warns the user of the need for the personal data provided to adjust to the reality of this. Any damage resulting from the inaccuracy or lack of veracity of the data provided will be the sole responsibility of the user. Similarly, will respond to the third party whose name or identity has supplanted without their knowledge or express consent legally established, in accordance with the provisions of Article 5.4 of Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, hereinafter LOPD.
Given the unique characteristics of the services provided by Healthcare Marketing and Consulting, S.L. it is possible that in the automated file of the company appear data relating to the state of health of the user/patient, who must assume the need to include such information in the files in order to provide faster treatment and adjusted to the needs of the patient, always acting within the framework described by Article 8 of the LOPD.
Exercise of the rights of access, opposition, cancellation and rectification of the Data
Healthcare Marketing and Consulting, S.L. informs the user/customer of the web services offered by the company of the possibility to access, oppose, cancel and rectify the data provided to it, in compliance with article 5.1.d) of the LOPD. This right of the user shall not prejudice the provisions of Article 16.3 on data retention until compliance with the statute of limitations of the obligations that may have been incurred by the company. Once this period has expired, the company will proceed to the complete deletion. Any queries regarding access, opposition, cancellation or rectification should be addressed by ordinary mail to Healthcare Marketing and Consulting, S.L., Calle Cotos de las Praderas 21, 28221 Majadahonda, Madrid.
Security measures for data communicated to Healthcare Marketing and Consulting, S.L.
The company provides the user/customer with the most demanding technical and organisational standards to guarantee the security and privacy of the data provided, preventing loss, alteration or access by the company's own personnel without the express authorisation of third parties other than the company, as established in article 9 of the LOPD and the legislation that develops it. However, given the current technological conditions, Healthcare Marketing and Consulting, S.L. is not oblivious to the impossibility of establishing impregnable barriers, and the user must be aware that, notwithstanding the foregoing, networks are not absolutely secure and communications between the user/client and the company may be intervened both at the point of origin and at the point of destination. Likewise, Healthcare Marketing and Consulting ensures strict compliance with professional secrecy in relation to the data communicated to the company.
Updating of Data Protection Policies
Healthcare Marketing and Consulting, S.L. reserves the right to modify the treatment of the data without prior notice if such modification responds to a change in the applicable legislation or the regulations that develop it. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any change in the Data Protection Policy will be notified on the website so that it may be known by users.
Transfer of data to third parties
Healthcare Marketing and Consulting, S.L. has only foreseen the cession or revelation of data that by virtue of the article 11.2.c) it must carry out in fulfillment of its obligations with the Public Administrations in the cases that these require in function of the Legislation, Regulation or Jurisprudence of the moment, and, eventually to the Courts and Spanish Courts, Fiscal Ministry, Ombudsman or any other organ of similar nature with legal habilitation to request to the company these data.
The transfers that deviate from these reasons will be previously communicated to the interested user clearly informing about the purpose, the recipient, the amount of data to be supplied and the need to carry it out, so that he can freely decide whether or not to grant his consent.
Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or terminal when you access our website. Cookies allow us, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer, may be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies does our website use?
- Own Cookies: Cookies that we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or website that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while you access our website.
- Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a certain period of time, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allowing us to quantify the number of users and carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. To this end, we analyse navigation on our website in order to improve the range of products or services we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that are on our website based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed or according to the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to show the advertising according to it.
We use Google Adwords cookies to make advertising more appealing to users. Cookies are typically used to select ads based on content that is relevant to a user, to improve campaign performance reporting by tracking conversions, and to avoid displaying ads that the user has already seen based on the daily limitation set by us.
Administration of cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
- For more information about the Firefox browser from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
- For more information about the Chrome browser from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- For more information about the Explorer browser from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- For more information about the Safari browser from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- For more information about the Opera browser from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
- (Addthis) and are used to know if the user has shared us in social networks through the buttons from the product tab.
The following table provides information on the non-excepted cookies used on the site, whether they are their own or those of third parties, their purpose, their duration and, in the case of third party cookies, their supplier.